[Key points of this article] This article introduces the dietary guidelines provided by the Harvard School of Public Health and the National Health Administration of the Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare, emphasizing that the basic principles of healthy eating apply to everyone, and reminding people to avoid carcinogenic free radicals from overcooked or processed foods. The author shares the “Golden Four Corners of Health”: Eating the right food, exercising regularly, having a good mood and getting enough sleep are the complete ways to maintain health. Finally, the author recommends a cup of nutritional juice in the morning to supplement a variety of age-reducing nutrients, help cell activation, gastrointestinal health, enhance immunity and improve skin.
–by Notion AI
Harvard THChan School of Public Health’s “2021–2022 Latest Dietary Guidelines” designed a “healthy eating plate” by nutrition experts and “Harvard Health Publications” to plan a balanced daily intake for each person food.
The National Health Service of the Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare has also published the “Daily Diet Guidebook”, which provides a reference for healthy eating. Although the choice, amount, and type of food will vary with each person’s age, gender, weight, physique, and cultural background, the basic principles are still universal.
However, before and after the COVID-19 pandemic, due to isolation policies and difficulty in obtaining food, all lifestyles andeating habitsThey have all changed, and Taiwan’s cooking habits and culture have always liked pan-fried, deep-fried, stewed, stewed, pickled, etc., but excessive cooking or processing will produce many carcinogenic free radicals, which is not good for health.
Healthy Golden Square
“Food is the most important thing for the people, and food is the first priority.” Health is a state of harmony with nature, and it is also the purpose of the establishment of the good medicine doctor’s shop. My husband and I have been cultivating medicine for nearly 30 years. We hope that through a simple and clear way , to help people regain their health and improve immunity against disease.
Among them, eating the right food, taking in rich antioxidants, supplementing balanced and complete nutrition, and maintaining a happy mentality are the best ways to maintain health and vitality.
According to medical research, when people eat food in a positive mood, the body’s endocrine can achieve good balance and absorption. Therefore, “eating for health” must be combined with “regular exercise”, “good mood” and “sufficient sleep” to complete the golden square of health .
Nutritious Juice for Physicians and Pharmacists
Have a glass of nutritious juice in the morning to supplement a variety of age-reducing nutrients! There are many kinds of fruits and vegetables. Choose fresh fruits and vegetables of different colors to match, which can activate cells, help the health of the gastrointestinal tract, enhance immunity, and improve the skin. Have a glass of fruit juice that belongs to you and is full of nutrients.
Gut Green Juice: Komatsuna Kiwi Juice
Komatsu cabbage…1/2 bunch (roots and leaves need to be separated)
Banana… 1 root
Kiwi (green)… 2 pcs
1. Slice a kiwi fruit and place in a glass.
2. Wash the komatsuna and divide it into root and leaf. Peel and cut the bananas into chunks, leaving a few nice thin slices for garnish. After the other kiwi is peeled, cut into pieces and set aside.
3. Put the komatsuna (root), banana, and water into the blender, cover and blend until puree.
4. Pour the stirred green puree into a glass until the lower kiwi slices are aligned.
5. Put the kiwi fruit pieces and komatsuna (leaves) into the blender in sequence, cover and stir until puree.
6. Pour the stirred green puree into the glass until the upper kiwi slices are aligned.
In view of the fact that people like to take pictures of good-looking foods, we especially find out healthy and nutritious juices!
Potassium contained in kiwifruit, bananas, and komatsuna can expel excess water and waste from the body, especially kiwifruit is rich in water-soluble and insolubleDietary fiber, not only can solve constipation, but also eliminate edema, improve intestinal environment, and have skin beautification effect.
Dietary fiber absorbs water to increase its volume and stays in the stomach for a longer time, which can maintain a sense of fullness and prevent overeating (overeating).
Powerful Detoxification: High-Fiber Green Latte
Baby spinach… 100 g
Kale… 100 g
Komatsuna… 100 g
Banana, pineapple, apple (choose 2 out of 3)… about 50-70 grams
Mixed Nuts… 10 g
1. Wash and process baby spinach, kale, and komatsuna, cut into small pieces and put them in a juicer.
2. Cut bananas, pineapples, and apples into pieces and put them into a blender for blending.
3. Crack the nuts on a chopping board into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
4. After pouring out the juice from the juicer, sprinkle with nuts.
Rich in vitamin A, iron, folic acid, vitamin B1, C and other trace elements, it can help purify the intestinal tract to fight cancer, improve body metabolism, help boost immunity and maintain skin.
Holy Golden Fruit: Sea Buckthorn Multiberry Juice
Sea buckthorn juice…45 ml
Red pepper (sweet pepper)… 1 piece
Small tomatoes… 10 pieces
Frozen mixed berries… 100 g (you can also substitute fresh blueberries + strawberries + raspberries)
1. Cut the ingredients into chunks and put them all into the blender.
2. Add seabuckthorn juice, press the switch of the juicer to stir.
3. Complete blending and portion into small glasses.
Sea buckthorn fruit contains fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K, D, rare plant-sourced vitamin B12, various fatty acids such as Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-7, Omega-9, folic acid and zinc, iron, calcium, selenium, Copper and other minerals, more than 200 bioactive nutrients, have rich nutritional and medical value, although they are called miracle fruits or superfoods.
However, those with the following conditions/symptoms should not take it:
1. Pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children should not eat
2. People with abnormal liver, kidney and intestinal function
3. Patients with abnormal coagulation function
4. Do not eat for 2 weeks before any surgery
5. Patients with low blood pressure and patients taking antihypertensive drugs
Over the past few years, under the cover of the epidemic, how to build up the “protection” against foreign viruses and bacterial infections, and how to activate the body’s “immunity” is the goal of my continuous exploration and integration of nearly 30 years of medical thinking.
For groups with chronic diseases with poor immunity, basically find a way that suits them in daily life (food, clothing, housing, transportation, and entertainment) to enhance their resistance, and “cook” at home to improve self-immunity. The key points of home cooking selection: balance Nutrition and dietary diversity.